I beg to differ. Why? Because pictures are too abstract for a person like me to decipher detailed emotions and the depth of a person's thoughts. Its always writing that gives me that. Nevertheless, here's some random pics for u peops who are just toooooo lazy to read anything i have to blog =D

Dosent mean i love u any less, enjoy :)

yeah, thats me before prom :)

heheh. Sha and me in the fitting room =D we were in pyramid that day.



Another random one with chuen. Missing you guys loadsss

Ahh yes. the antics of jd and sha. How very us =D



like i said, how very us na?

This is one of my favourites. My sisters for life :D

This one is VERY old. Took it at jubli last year. Thats eli and gee on the right btw. Gosh i miss them.

ah yes, lil ol me.





my darling...





My other darling...., yes i had to hold him to get this shot cos he's scared of my phone!! eheh.

Sorry chuen, i just had to put this one up =D prom sj' 07, memories to last a lifetime....




now EXTENDED apologies to everyone (sashvin & chuen esp. :D) who has been waiting on me for pics!!! My aunt took the cam for one of her functions and i havent gotten it bak. Bear wimme peops....ill send it soon, a.s.ap...promise, cross my heart and hope to die...lol...

well then, im tired, i wanna go read, sleep, wake up again in the morning. yep. How usual.
yalah i know im brilliant. =D

2 comments:

  1. Prem said...

    haha... i love the pic in the red dress...

    looking hot.... hehe..  

  2. Vivek Muniappan said...

    suka amik gambar eh???  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.