queer-eyed moments

first of all, a loud birthday shoutout to my girl, rachel chang.

this girl here, has stuck with me as far back as i can remember. LOVE her to bits, if you're reading this, have a BLAST dearie =D

anyway, ignore the weird heading. dont ask why. just do as i tell you.

im talking to my foster mom as we speak. on msn. how cool is that? pretty neat i must say. Im really looking forward to my stay in the US. I just know im sure as hell gonna miss my fam back here. i teared, literally teared thinking about it yesterday. Oh yes i did.

BUT hey, im off to where there's SNOW! and utter brilliance besides natural wonders of a place halfway around the world!

u know, amidst all this excitement, something else is bugging me. Something stupid yet completely relevant.

And u know what? i have to go now because the ARSE of a brother of mine is bugging me to get off the comp.

TO hell with sibling rivalry, sometimes its less stressful to GIVE UP.

tormenting.

EXCITING.

hee.

out yo.

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.