ahh a new beggining.

This is the second time i wrote that heading. I was halfway through my first post just now, and yes, the darn comp HAD to shut down on me. lol.

well i should have set up this blog a longgggggggggg time ago....but heck, being the procrastinator i am, it was meant to be delayed. so sue me =p

yeah, thanks chuen, this post is long overdue. :)

Anyways, what this i hear bout britney's lil sister getting preggers at 16??? WO-WIE. honestly i aint shocked and would like to feel sorry for her but, i thought she had MORE SENSE than that. gee, brit u see what happens when u wanna be a role model? in any case i dont think this family knows two hoots bout contraception. Ever noticed how brit got pregnant right after she got married. And then, even before her first born can walk, out comes adorable little Jayden. I suppose divorce was the only way out of it eh?

ANYYwho, yay!!!

haha, i finally found out who my fosters are!! OK, unless you've been living in a cave and if you know me, im sure YOU ALL know im going on an exchange prgrm to the US in jan. lol, ive been screaming from the rooftops about it to anyone who'll listen :) yep, six months there, back into high school, and ill be bak in julyyy. Hopefully ill be starting my A-levels at Taylors when i get bak. Unless another window opens, which im hoping will happen at the same time. grr. life. how very suck-ish it can get at timessss.

ok la enough of my blabbering, onto my fosters :)

They emailed me yesterday, what a pleasant surprise :D

im going to pennslyvania, and ive got two host siblings, a boy and a girl. They sent me pictures too. My, the snow looks pret-ty amazing i must say. i would post their pictures up here but i dont know if they would like it so i wont.

im a lil curious bout high school. Ill be going to the same one my foster sister attends so at least ill know someone there. Thing is, i always wondered if the schools there are anything like what we see on tv. U know, the bitching, the popular kids, the nerds etc. Ill keep u guys updated on that. heh. omg, im sooooo excited!!! havent started my shoppping yet, better get my arse moving yo! lol.

i am trying, i repeat, TRYing to clean out my room. there is just SO MUCH JUNK IN THERE!!! lol i mean, i knew i had STUFF. i just didnt realise how much i had!! gotto get rid of em pronto...gosh, im even keeping mags from last year!! gee, im am lazy =D. and i cant get sued for it =D bummer eh? bleh.

im dyyying to see i am legend and the Golden compass. How pathetic is this eh? i havent been to the movies since SPM. arrgggggggggggggggggghhhh fark in a half yo...lol....but u know whats brilliant?? i cant get sued for that either :D haha ignore them craps i occasionally type. its just me, and i love me. Im sure u do too. bahah.

my foster mom added me on facebook today. Lol i do prefer facebook to friendster. But i dont understand those stupid applications!!!! arggghh ive got like 300 yet to be approved!! wth, this aint no kids site, like all those vampire hugging and what not. this is what i call pure annoying. th world is really beginning to annoy me at any rate. But i shant comment on that. I wont stop, and im sure u want me to :D

things carrie needs to get done, PRONTO:-

-learn how to cook!
-catch a movie
-START SHOPPINNGG
-re-schedule her sleep routine (its way out of hand...lol)
-start prepping for the SAT's
-buy christmas gifts
-LOSE THEM FATS!!! (argh again...nyeh)

heh, okay forgive me if this first post is as boring as ever. lol. itll get better. I promise :)

O!! and ill post some prom pics sooooon. i need to get my cam bak frm my aunt, and will do it prontooo....o, speaking of that, i shall briefly sum up prom for you blobs :D

food: shitty
entertainment: VERY weird, but sigma effect and bittersweet were not at all bad :D
dancing: HELL YEAH
overall: damn good, had a great time with my peops, loved it to bits =)

alrighty i best stop here.

ill post some pics up sooon. Lurve those who love me. Those who dont can go bury their heads into a pile of dung for all i care. Now aint that just too damn convinient?

Feeling blooshed. ( i have no idea what that means. eheh.)

im out. xx

2 comments:

  1. Vivek Muniappan said...

    Welcome to the blogging world my dear:)  

  2. Carishma Menon said...

    thankkkk youuuu. :D  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.