happy new year munchkins :p

happy new year to nearest, dearest and of course, the not so dear.

While many people have gone and posted their resolution lists on their blogs bearing over like 50 new year resolutions, im going to be human and have only 5 on mine. Like hello? seriously? 50? u must be outta your mind.

so what're my new year resolutions? here you go.

1. Shut my big fat mouth when im told to do so in future.

2. De-stress myself. Im currently at the brink of my sanity.

3. Learn to laugh at myself.

4. appreciate the things i have been blessed with. I often take them for granted.

5. Learn to let go. Its not that hard, i heard, issit?

well then there you go. Now that was short and sweet aint it? lol. no offense people but to those of you with like 100 resolutions on your list, add just one more that reads this:

BE SHORT AND SWEET WITH MY RESOLUTIONS NEXT YEAR AROUND!

lol.

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.